



Sorry it has taken me so long to update! Things are crazy...we are moving in a week and then will be off to Dallas for Thanksgiving! Angelina is doing great...she now has two teeth and after the past few days I think there are a few more on there way:)
She is rolling from one side of the room to the other, almost sitting up by herself(she still holds my hand while she practices) and the other night she got up on all fours(pre-crawling!)
She really wants to get up and go..yikes!!
I am attaching some pics of her in her bumbo seat and rolling around...Enjoy!
Hope all is well as the holiday season approaches!!

2 comments:
i was looking at that pic of her on the floor and going "wow, is she up on her knees?" looks like you've got an anxious (and very cute) one there! yay lina!
I love baby Angelina Ballerina!! Give her big huggs and kisses from her Aunt Abeena!!! Honestly Melissa, she is adorable!
Love
Sabrina, Jeremy, Madelyn, and Parker
Post a Comment