MY WORLD

My photo
MARRIED TO MY LOVE FOR 10 YEARS!!! MOTHER OF ADORABLE, FUN-LOVING, CREATIVE 6 YEAR OLD ANGELINA! MY WORLD IS FAMILY, CHURCH, DANCE, FITNESS, FASHION, SHOPPING,THE BEACH, THE SUNSHINE, DECORATING, CRAFTING, ORGANIZATION,READING, SHOES, THEME PARKS, ENJOYING LIFE!!!.. I AM SO THANKFUL, THE LORD HAS BLESSED ME IN SO MANY WAYS.....

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Angelina Graduates from Swim Lessons!

We are so excited that Angelina has finished her second year of Swim Lessons! She did great and we feel very confident with her in the pool.

Here are some pics of her last 2 lessons! She has become quite the little fish!






1 comment:

T. Driaza said...

That is one thing I am totally jealous of! I miss the hot, hot, hot...and the water, water, water. Congrats on your little swimmer gal! She's so cute! If we make it out there again this summer, we'll have to get our girls together!