MY WORLD
- MELISSA
- MARRIED TO MY LOVE FOR 10 YEARS!!! MOTHER OF ADORABLE, FUN-LOVING, CREATIVE 6 YEAR OLD ANGELINA! MY WORLD IS FAMILY, CHURCH, DANCE, FITNESS, FASHION, SHOPPING,THE BEACH, THE SUNSHINE, DECORATING, CRAFTING, ORGANIZATION,READING, SHOES, THEME PARKS, ENJOYING LIFE!!!.. I AM SO THANKFUL, THE LORD HAS BLESSED ME IN SO MANY WAYS.....
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Almost 2011!!!
Another year is coming to a close...looking back at my resolutions for 2010, I would say I am about 60% accomplished?? i guess that is not too bad! I always get excited for the prospect of a new year full of new projects, exciting plans, vacations....my list of resolutions/goals is loooonnnggg! This is good though! I am hoping to make my blog into more of a daily journal rather than just pictures! So heres to a new year!!!! Cant wait to see what it brings!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment