Finally, I am almost a Certified Personal Trainer. I feel this is a great step for me. Both Chris and I are very into fitness. I have wrote several nutritional meal plans and workouts for friends and family. I am excited to move forward and really get into my new career. I am especially excited to be able to assist people in changing how they feel about themselves and their appearance. I have come into contact with so many individuals that are so down on themselves and so self conscious about how they look. I really do feel that fitness is more about how you feel emotionally and not just physically. It is not about being thin...it is about being happy with yourself!
Its time to change how we feel...cheers to Health in 2011!~

3 comments:
That is awesome! If I lived near you, I'd totally hire you as my personal trainer.
That is so awesome Melissa! Maybe I can become a client... I've been so down on myself lately... ever since I hurt my knee and had to take a break from working out. :(
I've been so down on myself lately... ever since I hurt my knee and had to take a break from working out. :(
การ์ตูนโป๊
Post a Comment